Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABShoppe - Mother Inspired!

Holly from ABShoppe offers a variety of items for baby and mommy including shopping bags, natural toys, nursing covers, boppy covers, wet bags, and towels.


A Little about you and your shop:
I am a Work At Home Mom of 2 toddlers. I craft with fabric, sewing mostly cotton. My Shoppe is a collection of useful items for Moms, Babies, and Kids inspired by my journey in Motherhood. I do craft several different things but feel it pulls together nicely under the label of: Motherhood Inspired. I feature the categories: Diapering, Feeding/Nursing, Just for Mom, and Child's Play.


How do you juggle working at home and the children?

Working at home with two toddlers is a total joy! We do a lot of laughing! It truly is silly, I'm sure, to most who work outside of home. My studio/office where I conduct business is completely littered with toys and other "beloved objects" of my babies. They love to "help" Mommy by choosing which fabric is softest, most colorful, etc. Like I said, we just laugh a lot. Every part of work is fun and is a joy because I imagine other kiddos enjoying my work as much as my own do.

Do you have plans to add any new items to you shop?
I have many plans! Maybe I have more plans than I have time! Who knows? New items coming soon include art aprons for toddlers and a variety of sizes and types of waterproof wet bags.


What sets you items apart from others?
I am passionate about safe toys for our children. I work hard to embrace and comply with all safety standard for children and encourage the support of CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act).


Be sure to stop by ABShoppe and check out all the items and the Facebook page!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to meet you via Etsy Kids! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you! Thanks for letting me share your wonderful work with others!

    ReplyDelete