Monday, February 28, 2011

Bron Star Originals

Bron Star Originals is a family operated business that specializes in personalized growth charts but also has family signs, chore charts and more.  They even have custom charts for twins and siblings!


How did your shop get started?
When a new addition was added to the family, the search was on for perfect nursery decor. Little did we know, that we would have to choose between feeding the baby or decorating the nursery! Each time we found a piece of artwork that we loved, it just was not within our budget. So, we pieced together BronStar Originals (the new additions name is Bronson) with a graphic designer and my very own fairy godmother, everything she touches turns into something miraculous...and she just happens to be my mom!


What separates your decor from others?
Our children's nursery artwork has a contemporary feel and all colors can be customized to match your decor, just use our color chart to give an idea of what shades you are looking for and we will work with the customer until we come up with something perfect!


Do you have plans of adding any new items?
We do have plans to add other coordinating nursery decor items, what I am most excited about listing next are our Mobiles.


What are your favorite items to work on?
I think this is where my ADD kicks in...it completely depends on the moment and is forever changing. I try not to be biased, but when a customer shares details with me (who the item is for, the occasion etc) I cant help but give those items a little more attention. Its not intentional but I notice myself double and triple checking everything.


If money was no object what crafting project would you like to work on?
I love sparkly things so I would love to have one of the machines that set rhinestones for you...but unfortunately I do not have an extra 40-50k sitting around!

Be sure to check out Bronstar Originals Shop and become their fan on FaceBook!

No comments:

Post a Comment