Monday, February 7, 2011

Sneak Peak!

There has been so much going on!  I really can't believe it's February already.  I've been working so hard at making new items that I haven't had a chance to add the ones I've finished to my shop yet.  So I thought I'd let you have a sneak peak.

This hat was not finished in this picture.  More dots and pom-poms were added.
This is the finished product for this hat.

Bow and Headband are separate.  I also have another new style like this.

Will also be available in other colors

Comes as a set or separate.  Also available in other colors.
Please keep in mind some of these pictures were take in the process of being made.  I also have another new style hat that I haven't pictured and am in the process of creating another one.

Come back soon and check out my Shop for new listings!

No comments:

Post a Comment