Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TZ Burps

Tara is a mom of a 3 year old, a part time teacher, and owner of TZ Burps!


How did your business get started?
 My business began when my daughter was 2 months old and I realized how many bibs we went through in a day.

What inspires your items?
As my daughter grows, my products do too to met her needs/stage in her life. Currently, the big thing is plush owls and birds. She chose owls as her bedroom theme when we moved last summer and have been a hit ever since!

How do you juggle 3 jobs?
It isn't easy, especially since my daughter has out grown napping for the most part. That was when I got to do my creating and sewing. Now it’s late night creating and less sleeping.


Any new items in the works to tell the readers about?
I am always creating new, fun themed owls, but my newest creation is bunnies for spring!


If money (and time) were no object what craft would you like to try?
I love what I do so having more time/money to see where I could take TZ Burps would be awesome.

Check out the TZ Burps! Shop and Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment