Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nice Things to Say

So part of the Holiday Boot Camp this week is to work on developing a maket plan. I'll get more into that in my Boot Camp post. The very first step had me stumped: How would other's describe you to someone you've never met? I am very bad a boosting myself up, so I asked a few people how they would describe to someone I've never met. 2 family members, a friend of about 10 years and a friend of about a year to get a good variety of answers and this is what I got:
Caring
Compassionate
Considerate
Creative
Devoted to those I care about
Down to earth
Easy going
Genuine
Good listener
Great mother
Hard working
Loving
Make people comfortable
Money concious
Outgoing
Personable
Punctual
Responsable
Smart (x 2)
Trustworthy

Can you guess who said what? I was surprised at who said some of them.

All of these descriptions made me feel great! Do you know how people would describe you?
 
These are all qualities I would like my business to portray also. Do you think these qualities describe my shop? I think I need to work on some of them in a business sense, like being outgoing and maybe even getting a little more creative. I am definitely already working hard to make my shop a success and to get custom items completed as quickly as possible. I try to be money concious on all levels. I started this business because I thought the price of what I had to pay for these items was out of this world. I try to provide my items that are both reasonable for you, the customer, and for me to continue to provide new items. I am always up front with customers, if you want an item and I don't think I can make it, or I can't make it before you need it I will try my best to connect you with some one who can.

And lastly I do believe I am a good listener. Be it about business or personal topics I'm always here for people to talk to. I think having some one to talk to, even if you don't really want a response is an important thing in life.
Hope everyone is having a great day! Can you belive Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment