Saturday, November 13, 2010

Boot Camp Week 7


This weeks blog had some great insights on advertising for the holidays!  Who knew how much thought you really need to put into it.  Advertising is harder than I thought it would be, but I love the challenge!

Making a Marketing Plan  isn't an easy task either.  Answering the questions was much harder than I thought it would be, but it made me realize I need to get an official plan in place to make this business to take off!  Now if only I could find a way to make more time in a day...

One way of promoting your products is with a blog feature.  Finding the right shopping blog for your products isn't always easy.  I will be featured in heartsabustin's blog this coming week.  I have also found CNY Etsy Team Blog that I think is just wonderful!

And of course I posted in the weekly thread.  You can still join the fun of Holiday Boot, here's how to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment