Monday, November 8, 2010

Busy Bee

That's been me lately!  Well this weekend anyway. 

I figured out how to get my daughter with never ending energy to sit and model for me.  I put in the Bee Movie and offer her candy corn treats when she thinks she wants to run around!  I know bribery is a horrible thing, but it beats having to pay to torture some other little girl!


After taking about 100 pictures and getting a few good ones I spent several hours editing and uploading them to my Etsy Shop.  When I took a poll the biggest complaint was that you couldn't tell how the item would look on a child.  I think most listings now have a pretty picture of my baby girl.

I still have some items that need to be added like hats and booties, but the items I have don't fit my little girl.  I'm waiting for a tiny model to torture for a little while!  I will be adding pics of the items soon though.

Also this weekend I made 2 new Christmas bows and some Christmas clips.  And I increased my inventory on turkey clips!  Oh and I made this pretty thing for my sister:

No my sister is not a dog!  She wanted it for her boyfriends dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment