Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boot Camp Week 1

I really didn’t do any of this until the end of Week 2, but hey it counts right?

The Pledge:

I, Brandi, pledge to participate in the Etsy Success Holiday Boot Camp to the best of my abilities. I vow to check in every week, do my homework and support my fellow Holiday Boot Campers. I will read the weekly newsletters and blog posts, check in on the weekly forum thread, check off the checklists and salute the mascot. I promise to share what I’ve learned with those who need it, support my fellow Etsy indiepreneurs and , most of all, have a positive and persistent attitude. I understand that together we can spread the word about our handmade and vintage goods, making this holiday season a more unique and meaningful one to gift givers and givees everywhere!



I voted for this mascot, although the cutie didn’t win (probably because I voted way after the deadline!)
Camouflage Monkey

I already have Web Analytics, but I still have a lot to learn about how to use it! I know the basics like viewing how many people have visited my shop and how they got there.  And I have now learned how to see which items are being viewed most often!

Holiday Mission Statement: My mission this holiday season is to reach 75 item sales by the end of the year. Currently with both my Facebook and Etsy sales I have sold 45 items on 19 invoices. I would love to reach 100 items, but I want my goals to be obtainable. Anything beyond 75 I will be ecstatic about.



No comments:

Post a Comment