Monday, August 1, 2011

Keeping Up

I've been having a hard time keeping up with blogging lately.  I have so many things going on.  In my crochet world I've been busy making things for my friends expecting babies.  And I'm desperately trying to finish a pattern I'm testing for Sunset Crochet.  I also have lots of patterns I've added to Pinterest that I want to try, I just don't know when I'll have the time or how to chose the first project!

My family has been busy every weekend for weeks now and will continue to be for the next few weeks!  Let's hope I can finish up testing this blessings dress pattern (that is beautiful) so I can get started working on some stuff for the fall season!

I will be posting a poll though so you can help me decide which project to start with!

No comments:

Post a Comment