Friday, June 3, 2011

Testing... Testing...

I thought I would share with you some pictures of the Blessing Dress pattern I'm testing for Sunset Crochet.


I just love the skirt Pattern!

And here is a little sneak peak at the holiday bows I've made.  If you are interested please let me know.  They will be $3.50 a set plus $2.00 shipping until June 10th, 2011.  On that day I will be adding them to my Etsy Shop and they will be $5.00 a set plus $2.00 Shipping. 
Red, White and Blue Bow Tie Clips
$5.50 including shipping

Flag Clips
$5.50 including shipping
If you are interested you can order them one of three ways:

1. Leave a comment on this post stating which clips you would like and your email address.
2. Leave me a message on Facebook stating which clips you would like and your email address.
3. Email me at brandisboutique@gmail.com stating which clips you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment